Advance SEO settings for blogger, Check on page SEO techniques: Advance SEO settings for blogger– In previous Day see tutorial of How to Create Blog and Become a Successful Blogger. Today’s tutorial about Blogger Advance SEO settings, (Search Engine Optimization).
Advance SEO settings for blogger
In Previous blog you learn how to Create a Blog in 25 minutes, Now You can learn about advance SEO for blogger, how to Generate More Traffic, Leads, more sales and income while You are Sleeping With New Work style to automatically SEO proved Post Articles. WITHOUT MORE EFFORTS.
- Your Blogger & WordPress Blog both settings
Save Yourself Loads Of time, Money, And Energy ‘Fire and Forget’ With The Ultimate WordPress Plug-In.
In previous Day see tutorial of How to Create Blog and Become a Successful Blogger. Today’s tutorial about Advance SEO Settings,(SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION).
If any of the following problems any one contact us. If You want to post content on your Blogger or WordPress blog to bring the search engines and lots of shoppers, Visitors and buyers your way to visit and purchase your products and services.
- Do You want waist a lot of time, energy, writing reviewing your own articles more time .
- With SEO setting your Content, page and Blog can better rank in few days only do setting according this tutorial.
Now Finally you can post content to your blog. But that’s only day one or one post in a week or one in a month. Fix your schedule for your blog post. Now to start all over and get another article together to add to your blog. Time, energy, funds may start to dwindle. Little site & business growth results as you are too overtaxed and burdened with article To-Do’s
Spend more time, energy and sometimes additional funds searching around the Internet for submission lists, directories and other publishers so that they will post your content online, linking and drawing search engines and visitors back to your website.
Fix your schedule for your blog post
Some third party submission services charge pretty high fees for submitting even just one article, so you pay their fees or submit yourself. Then you repeat the process for article #2, #3 and so on. Again time, energy & funds may start to dwindle. Little site & business growth results as you are too overtaxed and burdened with article To-Do’s
Basic SEO settings for blogger
1. Setting–>Basic :-
- In Basic Setting first write your tittle which type of Blog you want to start .
- Then enter description in below Description Box about the information about your niche/topic
Write your tittle below and write description in Description Box about the information
2. HTTPS Redirect Setting
- 1. i. In Blog Address Here show your name of Blog Address which you have created here you can add your domain. Url Address.
- 2. HTTPS Redirect Setting :- Every time over “https” for your security and redirect your blog. It show full secure your Website.
3. Setting ->Search preference ->Enable Meta Tag Search
Enable Search Description – YES
in description box write about your topic, it help to visitors for search your topic.
4. Enable Custom Robots Txt :-
Robots work is find your full posts & pages where you put into your site.
- Copy and paste into your custom Robots.txt box.
- User-agent: Mediapartners-Google
- User-agent: *
- Disallow: /search
- Allow: /
5. Enable Custom Robots header tags
This is very important for rank your website do setting homepage, search pages and post and page pages indexing format
Advance SEO Settings for Blogger.com
1. Add your blog to the Google Search Console –
setting – search preference – click to google search console to edit tap
2. Add a property – click to add your blog address
3 Submit your website URL and click add
4 Choose an alternative method to verify your blog
5. Click to HTML Tag and copy tag
You Can search Your perfect Niche Blog Posts – Which In Turn Means Less Work, So You Can register and developed More Sites.
You will learn
- The first thing you should do when a visitor lands on your weblog.
- A little known twist to use banner adverts strategically.
- How Pay Per Click campaigns can be managed economically.
- How to change just one thing to boost the response to your solo adverts.
- What will make your classified advert pull a higher response than any other.
- When to use an Autoresponder to increase traffic to your blog.
- How to steal traffic from Amazon.com.
- The critically important thing that you must include in a testimonial.
- One little known technique that can dramatically boost text link results.
- Why size matters especially the size of your email signature file.
- What not to include in forum posts.
- Which 28 article directories you should submit your articles to.
- The three critical things that you must include in your resource box.
- Where to include your primary keywords to boost your search engine results.
- How to generate targeted traffic from the millions of eBay.com members.
- Why you should submit your blog to four major directories.
- How to quickly and easily create a viral traffic machine using free content!
- A little known technique that maximises traffic from Webrings.
- How to write and distribute a traffic boosting Press Release.
- Which 23 specialist blog search engines that you must ping.
- How to ethically post comments on other blogs without being accused of spamming.
- Four Secret techniques that will give you a real competitive edge.